Last update: 28 September 2021 | Location: Milan | Education: BSc | Language: Italian, English
Macrogen Europe BV is a leading provider of genome sequencing services for academic and clinical research, as well as the life sciences industry. We provide flexible, fast sequencing of DNA and RNA with comprehensive, reliable data. Our services are available across Europe and Africa and include Sanger sequencing and a wide range of next generation sequencing services.
Our main office is located in Amsterdam and we are part of Macrogen's global network, which has offices and sequencing facilities in South Korea, the US, Japan, Spain and Singapore – and is working closely with over 18,000 researchers in 153 countries. You can visit our website (macrogen-europe.com) to find out more about our company.
For the dynamic, rapidly developing European market, we are looking for a talented DNA sequencing business account manager to cover Italy.
- Prospect and negotiate.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Track tender opportunities and manage tender submissions.
- Collect data and information and add them into graphs and charts.
- Facilitate communication between the sales and marketing departments and other departments of the organization.
- Understand the company's services and brand.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment where you take the initiative to improve sales activities to expand market share.
- Native Italian and fluent English speaking required.
- Degree in life sciences or trained as a medical, biological or chemical assistant.
- Working from an office in Milan, Italy.
- Sales experience within life sciences (essential).
- Knowledge of enomics and DNA sequencing is a plus.
- Ability to eloquently work with scientists and researchers as clients.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Confident personality, able to effectively engage with customers across various settings (email, one-to-one, presentations, exhibitions).
- Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
Please make sure to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the heading DNA sequencing business account manager. We only accept applications through email.