Macrogen Europe BV is a leading provider of genome sequencing services for academic and clinical research, as well as the life sciences industry. We provide flexible, fast sequencing of DNA and RNA with comprehensive, reliable data. Our services are available across Europe and Africa and include whole genome, whole exome, and targeted sequencing – as well as transcriptome, epigenome, metagenome, and single-cell sequencing.
Our main office is located in Amsterdam and we are part of Macrogen's global network, which has offices and sequencing facilities in South Korea, the US, Japan, Spain, and Singapore – and is working closely with over 18,000 researchers in 153 countries. You can visit our website (macrogen-europe.com) to find out more about our company.
To help support our growing customer base we are currently looking for a NGS Junior Sales Account manager
Your daily job consists of
- Implement sales objectives, strategy, and action plan for the given regions and territories to achieve the sales target and financial growth of the territories.
- Engage in the presales process and marketing efforts by answering technical queries, and participating in marketing activities and customer communications.
- Manage and maintain existing accounts and expand the customer base in territories, developing short-term and long-term profitable accounts.
- Resolve customers’ complaints and satisfy customers by building trust through professional relationships.
- Analyse and monitor market trends and competitors, and report important activities.
- Collaborate and liaise with cross-functional colleagues, including sales, marketing, project management, billing, administrative and technical teams in relevant branch offices to achieve business objectives.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by researching, reviewing professional publications, with establishing personal networks.
- Bachelor's and/or advanced academic degrees in Life Sciences (Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, and similar).
- Knowledge of NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of sales experience is an advantage.
- Strategic thinking and result oriented.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Fluent English
**Candidates should reside in the Netherlands and have a valid work permit.