Macrogen Inc. is a global leading company in DNA sequencing, genome analysis, and bio-chips, working closely with over 18,000 researchers in 153 countries. It has several branch offices and sequencing facilities in the Netherlands, U.S., Japan, Spain, Australia and Singapore. We, Macrogen Europe B.V., are a branch office located in Amsterdam and provide DNA sequencing services in Europe. Committed to quality service and scientific excellence, we have achieved rapid growth and industry recognition by working in partnership with diverse healthcare, educational and research institutions around the globe to realize the unlimited potential of the evolving world of genomics.
For the rapidly and dynamically developing Europe market, we are looking for a talented NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) Marketing Specialist
Position: NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) Marketing Specialist
- Develop a marketing strategy and produce regular marketing content in close collaboration with local sales representatives (with digital marketing)
- Plan and implement EMEA wide marketing campaigns and materials (flyers, technical product sheets, presentation etc.)
- Closely collaborate with and support the sales team for (regional) market research into local opportunities and challenges and develop market insights such as competitor analysis/market trend.
- Make a regular statistical data analysis/interpretation of sales to assess marketing success.
- Prepare and execute marketing for the launch of new services
- Plan and organize training meetings to present the marketing strategy objective and new services to be launched to the sales team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment where you take initiative in generating new project leads and expand market share
- Bachelor, Master or Ph.d degree in Life Sciences (Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and similar) is a must
- More than 2 years sales or marketing experience in the field of Biotechnology
- Knowledge of NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) and Bioinformatics is advantage
- Strategic thinking and result oriented
- Able to work in multi-cultural environment with leadership and management skill
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Fluent English
Please make sure to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with a heading of [Marketing]. We only accept your application through email.