Last update: 04 August 2023| Location: Amsterdam | Education: BSc | Language: English
Macrogen Europe BV is a leading provider of genome sequencing services for academic and clinical research, as well as the life sciences industry. We provide flexible, fast sequencing of DNA and RNA with comprehensive, reliable data. Our services are available across Europe and Africa and include Sanger sequencing and a wide range of next-generation sequencing services.
Our main office is located in Amsterdam and we are part of Macrogen's global network, which has offices and sequencing facilities in South Korea, the US, Japan, Spain and Singapore – and is working closely with over 18,000 researchers in 153 countries. You can visit our website (macrogen-europe.com) to find out more about our company.
For the dynamic, rapidly developing European market, we are looking for two talented sales account managers for Sanger sequencing to be based in our offices in Amsterdam
Your daily job consists of :
- Track the records of shipping regularly to ensure that the samples are arrived on a scheduled date.
- Receive DNA/RNA and/or their source samples in a timely manner and make a proper record on the status of arrived samples.
- Register and adjust the service spectrum of each order and each sample accurately in LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System).
- Deliver the received/registered samples to the laboratory in the right condition and in a timely manner.
- Communicate with responsible person and the department to deliver the sufficient information needed to process each order and sample. The counterparts include, but not limited to, the lab technician, the sales representatives, and the managers of responsible department.
- Coordinate sales-related shipping and delivery.
- Support analyzing sales data and reporting.
- Bachelor (HBO) or Master in Life Science (Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry) or relevant field
- Experience in LIMS is plus
- Strategic thinking and result oriented
- Ability to manage and coordinate multi projects simultaneously
- High-level prioritizing skills
- Experience working in a multi-national team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Please make sure to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the heading Sanger sequencing sales account manager. We only accept applications through email.